Monday 28 February 2011

Interesting couple of weeks

Since my last blog I have been busier than ever... Moved house, planned the office move and attended a three day workshop to be approved to adopt...

But I have not let up with my 'zero energy cost business park'.

I have organised the press release with the wonderful help of Sam Shale at NWDA.  That went out last night, so I just wonder which papers/magazines will pick that up and hopefully follow the story from now through to the first and last tenant taking space....

I have worked with Environlink to organise a meet the buyer day at Salford University.  I will also speak at that event as an 'unnofficial lauch' of the development.

I have been meeting potential suppliers of low and zero carbon technologies, to make sure what we talked about months ago are still the best items.  Where is the best location, how do the technologies gell together?

I can't wait to get a design team together and get this development built!

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment